Kadcyla can give patients nearly six months of extra life
18-week target has been breached for the first time since 2011
But many believe benefits and communication have not improved in the past five years
‘Drastic action’ is needed to save the NHS, says former minister Frank Field
Private hospital group could be sold for around £1.5bn
- Hospitals must lower ‘unacceptable and avoidable’ infection rates,...
- Britain’s hospital bed shortage ‘second worst in Europe’
- NHS facing ‘financial crisis’ next year
- Chase Templeton buys Glasgow’s Chartered Life
- Healthnet Services buys PMI intermediary Healthtrust Limited
- Clarification needed on private hospital financial inducements, say...
- England ‘lagging behind Scotland and Wales in healthcare gains’
- Depression ‘increases heart failure risk by 40%’
- Good oral health ‘reduces medical costs for life-threatening...
- More than 40% of patients in Wales wait more than six weeks for tests
- Best Doctors launches second opinion service for accident and...
- NHS must ‘turbo-charge’ change to improve patient care, says health...
"The Competition Commission's market investigation is unlikely to change much for customers" Tony Levene
Bupa and BMI - the definitive analysis
What does the future hold for private healthcare in the UK?
New boss for London private hospital
Ageas Protect’s new individual policy provides relevant life insurance for employees outside a group scheme, allowing both employer and employee to benefit from the tax reliefs larger schemes enjoy....
Health Insurance Directory
The Health Insurance Online Directory gives you free access to details of the industry's leading providers of health insurance and protection products and services.
Please click on one of the areas listed on the right.