Helpline gives assessments, advice and referrals to rehabilitation
Budget freeze will put most trusts in the red, says think tank
Two thirds want advice on how to improve their health
Deal marks second acquisition of an SME-focused firm within a week
Stress hormones caused by depression may accelerate heart disease, say researchers
- Good oral health ‘reduces medical costs for life-threatening...
- More than 40% of patients in Wales wait more than six weeks for tests
- Chase Templeton makes latest acquisition
- Bupa signs 10-year distribution deal with Hang Seng Bank
- Health watchdog finds ‘huge variations’ between hospitals in England
- Internet searches for stress-related symptoms double since 2008
- Renewed EBC call for tax relief on corporate healthcare as industry...
- Nuffield Health launches ‘ongoing’ health assessments
- Arthur J Gallagher acquires Oval Ltd
- Free NHS unsustainable if challenges are not addressed, say majority...
- Former government health minister calls for £10 monthly NHS...
- Cancer patients being ‘forced out of work’
The HI Profile: Aviva's Mark Noble
The new Aviva UK Health boss discusses his plans with Health Insurance...
Former More Than exec takes on role
Ageas Protect’s new individual policy provides relevant life insurance for employees outside a group scheme, allowing both employer and employee to benefit from the tax reliefs larger schemes enjoy....
Health Insurance Directory
The Health Insurance Online Directory gives you free access to details of the industry's leading providers of health insurance and protection products and services.
Please click on one of the areas listed on the right.