Employers will receive health risks data under the exclusive deal
Smokers take an average of 3.9 smoking breaks lasting 9.8 minutes each
Tax break will also encourage firms to fund medical interventions, survey finds
People will delay retiring until their 70s and 80s in the next two decades
Admissions for women are twice as high as for men
- Official: Sickness absence falls to 4.4 days per worker
- Critical illness cover ‘most useful employee benefit after age 65’
- Higher pay ‘does not produce employee loyalty’
- One in 25 people in ‘good’ health despite disability
- Dentists set to play greater role in promoting healthy lifestyle
- Higher rates of anxiety in older generation
- More ambulance staff off sick with stress
- Suicide among middle-aged men rises by 40% in a decade
- Almost two thirds of new disability benefit claims are rejected
- Helplines see increase in calls about work-related stress
- High childcare costs ‘pricing half a million mothers out of the...
- Sickness absence costs 13% of SME payroll
The HI Profile: Aviva's Mark Noble
The new Aviva UK Health boss discusses his plans with Health Insurance...
David Royle will step down at the end of June
In November, InterGlobal announced higher benefit levels for its UltraCare iPMI plans, especially for cancer, and in January it announced premiums will rise below medical inflation for the second...
Health Insurance Directory
The Health Insurance Online Directory gives you free access to details of the industry's leading providers of health insurance and protection products and services.
Please click on one of the areas listed on the right.