Proportion of over-65s getting help has fallen by a third since 2005-06
Many are taking out new credit to fund ‘non-essential’ purchases
Middle aged people are least likely to be saving money
Regulation is at the forefront of advisers’ minds one year on from RDR
Think tank proposes ‘financial health check’ for those reaching retirement
- Annuity providers to give impartial advice under new ABI measures
- Fall in inflation ‘good news for those in retirement’
- Barriers to shopping around ‘costing consumers £1,500 in retirement...
- One quarter of retirees ‘not ready to stop working’
- Aging population will place ‘unprecedented squeeze’ on NHS budgets
- Scotland’s elderly care costs ‘unsustainable’
- Red tape ‘depriving elderly of help with care funding’
- Just Retirement launches annuity to help pay for long-term care costs
- Annuity complaints ‘often about advice’
- Girls’ life expectancy reaches 105
- Financial advisers dominate equity release market
- Partnership sets out five steps to develop long-term care market
Consultant orthopaedic surgeon takes on role
In November, InterGlobal announced higher benefit levels for its UltraCare iPMI plans, especially for cancer, and in January it announced premiums will rise below medical inflation for the second...
Health Insurance Directory
The Health Insurance Online Directory gives you free access to details of the industry's leading providers of health insurance and protection products and services.
Please click on one of the areas listed on the right.