People often underestimate how long they will live, says pensions minister
Field-based sales team has also been increased from five to eight
CPD-accredited workshops will take place around the UK
But improvements have not been seen in rarer forms of the disease
Screening uptake ranges from 42% to 66% across England
- One in 20 people using credit to pay mortgage or rent
- iPipeline launches indicative underwriting decision tool
- Insurers to discuss funding of asbestos cancer research
- Aviva changes CI cover to pay out on all heart attacks
- Chase Templeton buys Glasgow’s Chartered Life
- Half of prostate cancer cases misdiagnosed
- Elderly people with dementia ‘30% less likely to die from cancer’
- Depression ‘increases heart failure risk by 40%’
- Protection sales to increase after Mortgage Market Review, says...
- Timeliness of processing protection business most important to...
- LV= increases number of conditions covered by CI policy to 64
- Obesity putting six million adults at risk of life-threatening illness...
Analysis: International protection
Specialist brokers might be well versed selling private medical...
Former More Than exec takes on role
Ageas Protect’s new individual policy provides relevant life insurance for employees outside a group scheme, allowing both employer and employee to benefit from the tax reliefs larger schemes enjoy....
Health Insurance Directory
The Health Insurance Online Directory gives you free access to details of the industry's leading providers of health insurance and protection products and services.
Please click on one of the areas listed on the right.