Just one in five take out life cover or review their protection needs
Incidence rate has risen faster than any of the most common cancers
Good basic care would save lives, say researchers
People often underestimate how long they will live, says pensions minister
Field-based sales team has also been increased from five to eight
- Health regulator condemns end-of-life care ‘lottery’
- More people surviving kidney cancer
- Legal & General launches business protection workshops
- Wide variations in bowel cancer screening ‘leading to late diagnosis’
- One in 20 people using credit to pay mortgage or rent
- iPipeline launches indicative underwriting decision tool
- Insurers to discuss funding of asbestos cancer research
- Aviva changes CI cover to pay out on all heart attacks
- Chase Templeton buys Glasgow’s Chartered Life
- Half of prostate cancer cases misdiagnosed
- Elderly people with dementia ‘30% less likely to die from cancer’
- Depression ‘increases heart failure risk by 40%’
Analysis: International protection
Specialist brokers might be well versed selling private medical...
New boss for London private hospital
Ageas Protect’s new individual policy provides relevant life insurance for employees outside a group scheme, allowing both employer and employee to benefit from the tax reliefs larger schemes enjoy....
Health Insurance Directory
The Health Insurance Online Directory gives you free access to details of the industry's leading providers of health insurance and protection products and services.
Please click on one of the areas listed on the right.