Acquisition is the first in a series of deals planned for March and April
One third of adults fear their mental health has been affected
Many are taking out new credit to fund ‘non-essential’ purchases
RDR has had ‘no impact’ on amount of protection business written
Middle aged people are least likely to be saving money
- Protection on agenda as Openwork launches Mortgage Market...
- Skandia CI claims stats revealed after market re-entry last year
- LifeSearch gross profit up 37% in 2013
- L&G individual and group protection premiums up 5% in 2013
- Cigarette breaks costing businesses £8.4bn a year
- Official life expectancy and superbugs data collection 'could stop'...
- Patient data ‘will not be sold to insurance companies’
- Aegon publishes life and CI claims stats
- Skandia protection products to be added to Intrinsic panel as Old...
- Kidney cancer rates up by 30% in the last decade
- Alcohol and drug misuse rises among baby boomers
- Death of a loved one 'doubles risk of heart attack and stroke'
"A wider set of protection options is needed for the whole of the workforce on a fully-funded, part-funded or voluntary basis" Pat Drinan of ACE Group
Analysis: International protection
Specialist brokers might be well versed selling private medical...
David Royle will step down at the end of June
In November, InterGlobal announced higher benefit levels for its UltraCare iPMI plans, especially for cancer, and in January it announced premiums will rise below medical inflation for the second...
Health Insurance Directory
The Health Insurance Online Directory gives you free access to details of the industry's leading providers of health insurance and protection products and services.
Please click on one of the areas listed on the right.