Eurozone crisis, property slump and shrinking job market are to blame
Survey found little difference between 30 year olds and 70 year olds
New brands consolidate the group’s products into specialist areas
Plans offer three levels of cover for inpatient, outpatient and dental expenses
Deal marks second acquisition of an SME-focused firm within a week
- Bupa signs 10-year distribution deal with Hang Seng Bank
- Arthur J Gallagher acquires Oval Ltd
- Jelf to offer local healthcare advice under new partnership with...
- EXCLUSIVE: Senior Bupa appointment signals renewed focus on brokers
- Aon confirms plans to acquire Lorica Employee Benefits
- Jelf: Local knowledge and cost 'biggest concerns for small firms...
- Chase Templeton acquires SME intermediary Health Assist
- JLT reports 15% rise in profits for UK employee benefits business
- AXA PPP launches healthcare cover for Channel Islands and Isle of Man
- Jelf urges businesses to check iPMI and travel cover as overseas trips...
- UK travel insurance and assistance market ‘will keep shrinking’
- Vienna tops 'quality of living' rankings in Mercer analysis
HI Profile: Tim Slee, Bupa International
HI Daily editor David Sawers asks the questions
New boss for London private hospital
Ageas Protect’s new individual policy provides relevant life insurance for employees outside a group scheme, allowing both employer and employee to benefit from the tax reliefs larger schemes enjoy....
Health Insurance Directory
The Health Insurance Online Directory gives you free access to details of the industry's leading providers of health insurance and protection products and services.
Please click on one of the areas listed on the right.