Plans offer three levels of cover for inpatient, outpatient and dental expenses
Deal marks second acquisition of an SME-focused firm within a week
Bespoke plans will be available to individual and corporate clients in Hong Kong and...
Clients will have access to local specialists in 100 countries
Former Simplyhealth director joins market leader as sales boss Wood moves on
- Arthur J Gallagher acquires Oval Ltd
- Aon confirms plans to acquire Lorica Employee Benefits
- Jelf: Local knowledge and cost 'biggest concerns for small firms...
- Chase Templeton acquires SME intermediary Health Assist
- JLT reports 15% rise in profits for UK employee benefits business
- AXA PPP launches healthcare cover for Channel Islands and Isle of Man
- Jelf urges businesses to check iPMI and travel cover as overseas trips...
- UK travel insurance and assistance market ‘will keep shrinking’
- Vienna tops 'quality of living' rankings in Mercer analysis
- BIBA renews medical travel scheme with AllClear Insurance Services
- FirstAssist’s international assistance business rebrands
- Almost half of aspiring expats plan to relocate as families
"Here are some questions for brokers to ask when taking out iPMI cover for their clients" Paul Weigall of InterGlobal
HI Profile: Tim Slee, Bupa International
HI Daily editor David Sawers asks the questions
Former More Than exec takes on role
Ageas Protect’s new individual policy provides relevant life insurance for employees outside a group scheme, allowing both employer and employee to benefit from the tax reliefs larger schemes enjoy....
Health Insurance Directory
The Health Insurance Online Directory gives you free access to details of the industry's leading providers of health insurance and protection products and services.
Please click on one of the areas listed on the right.