Acquisition is the first in a series of deals planned for March and April
Revenues grew by 18% in 2013
Plan offers four cover levels for individuals and SMEs
Nearly half of UK small businesses expect employees to travel more this year
Saudi Arabia will see the fastest growth in premiums in the next five years
- Vienna tops 'quality of living' rankings in Mercer analysis
- BIBA renews medical travel scheme with AllClear Insurance Services
- FirstAssist’s international assistance business rebrands
- Almost half of aspiring expats plan to relocate as families
- Now Health launches online quote and buy tool
- Allianz Worldwide Care launches healthcare plan for shipping companies
- Expats and locals will have access to Now Health’s WorldCare plan
- Jelf launches international healthcare guides to Singapore and Nigeria
- ALC Health names new MD
- The Private Health Partnership re-brands as PHP
- AXA PPP International adds Chinese herbal medicine to outpatient cover
- Allianz launches global benefits unit for multinationals
HI Profile: Tim Slee, Bupa International
HI Daily editor David Sawers asks the questions
David Royle will step down at the end of June
In November, InterGlobal announced higher benefit levels for its UltraCare iPMI plans, especially for cancer, and in January it announced premiums will rise below medical inflation for the second...
Health Insurance Directory
The Health Insurance Online Directory gives you free access to details of the industry's leading providers of health insurance and protection products and services.
Please click on one of the areas listed on the right.