Follows similar moves in Mexico and Hong Kong earlier this year
Overs 50s specialist expands cover options
CEGA appointed claims partner
Heavyweight provider follows 2012 corporate launch with range for expats and locals
Insurer expands in the Gulf and the Netherlands
- Private health insurance premiums to double in emerging markets
- Now Health sets up out patients in China
- Universal Provident makes changes to annual multi-trip policy
- Status Global launches specialist travel insurance product for...
- Bupa launches mainstream TV ad campaign to promote 'breadth of...
- ALC Health founder Sarah Jewell awarded MBE
- Bupa increases stake in Indian joint venture
- iPMI Quarterly Market Report – issue three available now
- Jelf expands Northern footprint with major acquisition in Yorkshire
- Global benefit managers are missing opportunities with red tape...
- Allianz Worldwide Care announces 100 new jobs for Ireland
- Employee benefits and international healthcare operations help Jelf to...
HI Profile: Tim Slee, Bupa International
HI Daily editor David Sawers asks the questions
New roles for Bannerman and Brown
Old Mutual Wealth
Old Mutual Wealth has introduced a raft of changes to its CI plan including: * Ten new conditions have been added, taking the total number of conditions covered to 65. Full payment is made on...
Health Insurance Directory
The Health Insurance Online Directory gives you free access to details of the industry's leading providers of health insurance and protection products and services.
Please click on one of the areas listed on the right.