Middle aged people are least likely to be saving money
Many are taking out new credit to fund ‘non-essential’ purchases
RDR has had ‘no impact’ on amount of protection business written
More than 1,000 advisers expected to attend
Annual award winners also announced
- L&G individual and group protection premiums up 5% in 2013
- Patient data ‘will not be sold to insurance companies’
- New member for Income Protection Task Force
- Four-generation workplaces to become increasingly common
- Skandia protection products to be added to Intrinsic panel as Old...
- Parents with babies in hospital face ‘crippling financial burden’
- Official: Sickness absence falls to 4.4 days per worker
- Critical illness cover ‘most useful employee benefit after age 65’
- Aviva launches team targeting large premium protection cases
- Medical records ‘wrongly given to insurance industry’
- Zurich publishes IP claims stats
- One in 25 people in ‘good’ health despite disability
"I have always been minded to prioritise PMI over private education" Peter Le Beau
Analysis: International protection
Specialist brokers might be well versed selling private medical...
"A wider set of protection options is needed for the whole of the workforce on a fully-funded, part-funded or voluntary basis" Pat Drinan of ACE Group
David Royle will step down at the end of June
In November, InterGlobal announced higher benefit levels for its UltraCare iPMI plans, especially for cancer, and in January it announced premiums will rise below medical inflation for the second...
Health Insurance Directory
The Health Insurance Online Directory gives you free access to details of the industry's leading providers of health insurance and protection products and services.
Please click on one of the areas listed on the right.