Seven Families project welcomes rise in enquiries
Trade body offers ‘try before you buy’ deal to attend next meeting
‘Watershed’ change in public attitudes to saving
L&G and LV= release stats to support Prostate Cancer Awareness month
Figures ‘broadly in line’ with 2013
- Demand for IP and CI up among HIV Positive people - if products were...
- Chase Templeton completes second intermediary acquisition of 2015
- Updated protection claims data now available on F&TRC platform
- BIBA launches registered email service
- Columbus Direct launches income protection product
- Five more years work to boost pension
- Brits to work longer
- Zurich pays over £11.8m in IP claims
- National plan to end ‘sick-note culture’ moves a step closer
- Widespread ignorance about heart health revealed
- Chase Templeton chief: ‘Climate of uncertainty’ to prompt ‘fewer but...
- Workers urged to protect their finances in spite of fall in...
"We are - whatever some might say - a nation with an 'insurance mentality'. So why aren't people buying?" Peter Le Beau
Analysis: International protection
Specialist brokers might be well versed selling private medical...
"Should networks compel advisers to talk about protection?" Nick Jones of Exeter Family Friendly
New chairman and deputy chairman
Old Mutual Wealth
Old Mutual Wealth has introduced a raft of changes to its CI plan including: * Ten new conditions have been added, taking the total number of conditions covered to 65. Full payment is made on...
Health Insurance Directory
The Health Insurance Online Directory gives you free access to details of the industry's leading providers of health insurance and protection products and services.
Please click on one of the areas listed on the right.