Patients in England seven times more likely to get drugs than in Wales, report claims
UK’s second-biggest private hospital group could be sold for £1.5bn
But their popularity varies between low and high wage earners
Aviva will offer Best Doctors on life, specified illness and income protection cover
Revenues grew by 18% in 2013
- Vebnet to offer health assessments and coaching from UK Preventive...
- Patient data ‘will not be sold to insurance companies’
- Trade union attacks ‘privatisation’ of Northern Ireland healthcare
- Jelf urges employers to buy into new Health and Work Service...
- Cancer patients being denied radiotherapy
- Kidney cancer rates up by 30% in the last decade
- Private companies asked to help NHS buy services
- Welsh NHS paying for cardiac patients to be treated privately
- Union boss uses Cambridge University speech to campaign against...
- Official: Sickness absence falls to 4.4 days per worker
- Bupa acquires Chilean health insurer
- Higher pay ‘does not produce employee loyalty’
"The NHS will always be cast as the heroic underdog but the private health industry is willing to work together to achieve good" Dr Umang Patel of Aviva UK Health
"Why the watchdog's ruling on the private healthcare market might not be such a damp squib after all" Tony Levene
David Royle will step down at the end of June
In November, InterGlobal announced higher benefit levels for its UltraCare iPMI plans, especially for cancer, and in January it announced premiums will rise below medical inflation for the second...
Health Insurance Directory
The Health Insurance Online Directory gives you free access to details of the industry's leading providers of health insurance and protection products and services.
Please click on one of the areas listed on the right.