Private hospital group could be sold for around £1.5bn
One in 16 people treated in the NHS picks up an infection
Former Communist states have more beds per population than the UK
Budget freeze will put most trusts in the red, says think tank
Deal marks second acquisition of an SME-focused firm within a week
- NHS waiting lists at their longest in six years
- Employees ‘more likely to stay with a company that offers great...
- Labour to consider raising NI to fix NHS funding deficit
- Clarification needed on private hospital financial inducements, say...
- England ‘lagging behind Scotland and Wales in healthcare gains’
- Depression ‘increases heart failure risk by 40%’
- Good oral health ‘reduces medical costs for life-threatening...
- More than 40% of patients in Wales wait more than six weeks for tests
- Best Doctors launches second opinion service for accident and...
- NHS must ‘turbo-charge’ change to improve patient care, says health...
- PMI providers accused of offering patients ‘bribes’ to use NHS...
- Mercer: London hospital competition ruling could stifle growth in the...
"The Competition Commission's market investigation is unlikely to change much for customers" Tony Levene
New boss for London private hospital
Ageas Protect’s new individual policy provides relevant life insurance for employees outside a group scheme, allowing both employer and employee to benefit from the tax reliefs larger schemes enjoy....
Health Insurance Directory
The Health Insurance Online Directory gives you free access to details of the industry's leading providers of health insurance and protection products and services.
Please click on one of the areas listed on the right.