Sector held to ‘exactly’ same standards as NHS facilities
Consolidator buys West Midlands-based Medins Healthcare
Revenues generated by independent sector providers grew to £44.3bn in 2013/14 from...
Patient power underpins proposed ‘NHS Contribution Extra’ scheme
More than a million over-55s looking for new skills to carry on working
- BioEden scientist calls for more stem cell regulatory approval
- Cameron Challenge on Dementia launched
- NHS Foundation Trusts deficit grows
- Bupa UK MD joins calls for better integration of health and social...
- Private providers ‘pocket record amount’ from NHS workers, campaigners...
- Key NHS cancer treatment target missed in England
- Chase Templeton chief: ‘Climate of uncertainty’ to prompt ‘fewer but...
- Millions of workers’ heart health at risk due to pressure at work
- Google to roll out new health information and advice feature
- Pensions shake-up sees fall in workplace benefit costs for mid-sized...
- Official probe demands protection for NHS ‘whistleblowers’
- £2bn spent each year in UK on self-pay private ops and procedures
Former L&G exec joins retirement specialist
Old Mutual Wealth
Old Mutual Wealth has introduced a raft of changes to its CI plan including: * Ten new conditions have been added, taking the total number of conditions covered to 65. Full payment is made on...
Health Insurance Directory
The Health Insurance Online Directory gives you free access to details of the industry's leading providers of health insurance and protection products and services.
Please click on one of the areas listed on the right.