But their popularity varies between low and high wage earners
Revenues grew by 18% in 2013
Employers will receive health risks data under the exclusive deal
Operating profit fell by £4m following gender neutral pricing
Smokers take an average of 3.9 smoking breaks lasting 9.8 minutes each
- Official life expectancy and superbugs data collection 'could stop'...
- Patient data ‘will not be sold to insurance companies’
- Jelf urges employers to buy into new Health and Work Service...
- Four-generation workplaces to become increasingly common
- Kidney cancer rates up by 30% in the last decade
- Death of a loved one 'doubles risk of heart attack and stroke'
- Scientists develop blood test to predict likelihood of disease and...
- Official: Sickness absence falls to 4.4 days per worker
- Critical illness cover ‘most useful employee benefit after age 65’
- Medical records ‘wrongly given to insurance industry’
- Higher pay ‘does not produce employee loyalty’
- Replacing members of staff ‘costs £30,614 per worker’
"A wider set of protection options is needed for the whole of the workforce on a fully-funded, part-funded or voluntary basis" Pat Drinan of ACE Group
"Here are three of the big changes coming up in 2014 - and the opportunities they present for brokers" John Letizia of Unum
Former Jelf exec takes on head of international role
In November, InterGlobal announced higher benefit levels for its UltraCare iPMI plans, especially for cancer, and in January it announced premiums will rise below medical inflation for the second...
Health Insurance Directory
The Health Insurance Online Directory gives you free access to details of the industry's leading providers of health insurance and protection products and services.
Please click on one of the areas listed on the right.