More details on national ‘fit-to-work’ scheme revealed
More than a million over-55s looking for new skills to carry on working
Dickson says political and tax issues to drive further intermediary consolidation
Coronary heart disease in UK costs £2bn a year – but Brits admit they need a shock to...
Doctors seeing more ‘suspect’ cases than three years ago
- Ellipse addresses individual assessment
- Obese could lose sickness benefit if they refuse treatment
- Millions of workers’ heart health at risk due to pressure at work
- Pensions shake-up sees fall in workplace benefit costs for mid-sized...
- Unemployed people ‘more likely’ to commit suicide during boom times
- Surge in over-50s living with serious illness predicted
- Back pain ‘most likely to strike before lunchtime’
- Quarter of workers have pet insurance – but just 7% protect their own...
- Zurich UK Life boss joins PFS board
- Friends Life lends weight to national mental health awareness campaign
- Health and protection providers 'key' as stats suggest half of Brits...
- Death rate ‘one-third higher’ than normal for time of year
New roles for Bannerman and Brown
Old Mutual Wealth
Old Mutual Wealth has introduced a raft of changes to its CI plan including: * Ten new conditions have been added, taking the total number of conditions covered to 65. Full payment is made on...
Health Insurance Directory
The Health Insurance Online Directory gives you free access to details of the industry's leading providers of health insurance and protection products and services.
Please click on one of the areas listed on the right.