People often underestimate how long they will live, says pensions minister
Helpline gives assessments, advice and referrals to rehabilitation
Two thirds want advice on how to improve their health
But improvements have not been seen in rarer forms of the disease
More than a quarter of HR professionals ‘know little’ about the insurance
- Wide variations in bowel cancer screening ‘leading to late diagnosis’
- NHS facing ‘financial crisis’ next year
- Health Shield new business sales up 9% in 2013
- ECIS launches cash plan for construction sector businesses
- Chase Templeton buys Glasgow’s Chartered Life
- Half of prostate cancer cases misdiagnosed
- Depression ‘increases heart failure risk by 40%’
- 2013 a ‘record-breaking year’ for the group risk industry
- Obesity putting six million adults at risk of life-threatening illness...
- Friends Life makes enhancements to group protection quote system
- Chase Templeton makes latest acquisition
- Internet searches for stress-related symptoms double since 2008
"The launch date has been set for the Family Support Initiative" Peter Le Beau
Former More Than exec takes on role
Ageas Protect’s new individual policy provides relevant life insurance for employees outside a group scheme, allowing both employer and employee to benefit from the tax reliefs larger schemes enjoy....
Health Insurance Directory
The Health Insurance Online Directory gives you free access to details of the industry's leading providers of health insurance and protection products and services.
Please click on one of the areas listed on the right.