But many believe benefits and communication have not improved in the past five years
Figures highlight the importance of long-term income protection cover
People often underestimate how long they will live, says pensions minister
Helpline gives assessments, advice and referrals to rehabilitation
Two thirds want advice on how to improve their health
- Thousands of hospital kidney deaths ‘avoidable’
- BIBA renews Lockton PI broker contract for three years
- More people surviving kidney cancer
- Wide variations in bowel cancer screening ‘leading to late diagnosis’
- NHS facing ‘financial crisis’ next year
- Health Shield new business sales up 9% in 2013
- ECIS launches cash plan for construction sector businesses
- Employers who use EBCs and financial advisers ‘more likely to...
- Chase Templeton buys Glasgow’s Chartered Life
- Half of prostate cancer cases misdiagnosed
- Depression ‘increases heart failure risk by 40%’
- 2013 a ‘record-breaking year’ for the group risk industry
"The launch date has been set for the Family Support Initiative" Peter Le Beau
New boss for London private hospital
Ageas Protect’s new individual policy provides relevant life insurance for employees outside a group scheme, allowing both employer and employee to benefit from the tax reliefs larger schemes enjoy....
Health Insurance Directory
The Health Insurance Online Directory gives you free access to details of the industry's leading providers of health insurance and protection products and services.
Please click on one of the areas listed on the right.