Total private dentistry spend is down 22% but positive signs are on the horizon
Field-based sales team has also been increased from five to eight
Membership breaks 50,000 barrier for the first time
Budget freeze will put most trusts in the red, says think tank
Two thirds want advice on how to improve their health
- ECIS launches cash plan for construction sector businesses
- Chase Templeton buys Glasgow’s Chartered Life
- England ‘lagging behind Scotland and Wales in healthcare gains’
- Depression ‘increases heart failure risk by 40%’
- Good oral health ‘reduces medical costs for life-threatening...
- More than 40% of patients in Wales wait more than six weeks for tests
- Best Doctors launches second opinion service for accident and...
- NHS must ‘turbo-charge’ change to improve patient care, says health...
- Oasis Healthcare acquires UK&I dental firm Smiles
- Chase Templeton makes latest acquisition
- Health watchdog finds ‘huge variations’ between hospitals in England
- Internet searches for stress-related symptoms double since 2008
Analysis: Cash plans and health...
How do different cash plans measure up?
Former More Than exec takes on role
Ageas Protect’s new individual policy provides relevant life insurance for employees outside a group scheme, allowing both employer and employee to benefit from the tax reliefs larger schemes enjoy....
Health Insurance Directory
The Health Insurance Online Directory gives you free access to details of the industry's leading providers of health insurance and protection products and services.
Please click on one of the areas listed on the right.