Patient power underpins proposed ‘NHS Contribution Extra’ scheme
Dickson says political and tax issues to drive further intermediary consolidation
Latest move into medicine by search giant
Members now have access to 16,000 offers nationwide
But businesses warned to ensure they keep an eye on broader EB strategy
- NHS rationing back on agenda as hearing aid funding gets slashed
- Friends Life lends weight to national mental health awareness campaign
- Denplan launches single sign on
- UK businesses urged to review employee benefits as they over-estimate...
- The Health Insurance Group scores ‘outstanding’ Investor in Customers...
- Confusion and lack of transparency over dental charges
- Stigma around mental health issues in workplace ‘beginning to fade’,...
- Bupa launches mainstream TV ad campaign to promote 'breadth of...
- Morrisons to take over sponsorship of Great North Run from Bupa
- Chase Templeton acquires Best Health Business
- Skipping lunch break 'harms productivity', research shows
- 'Thousands' of NHS workers signed off work with stress
"Action is needed to improve the dental health of the nation" Andrew Morris of NDP
Analysis: Cash plans - not just for...
Can - and should - general IFAs capitalise on selling cash plans?
Former L&G exec joins retirement specialist
Old Mutual Wealth
Old Mutual Wealth has introduced a raft of changes to its CI plan including: * Ten new conditions have been added, taking the total number of conditions covered to 65. Full payment is made on...
Health Insurance Directory
The Health Insurance Online Directory gives you free access to details of the industry's leading providers of health insurance and protection products and services.
Please click on one of the areas listed on the right.