Acquisition is the first in a series of deals planned for March and April
Regulator finds ‘significant variations in quality’ between trusts
One third of adults fear their mental health has been affected
But their popularity varies between low and high wage earners
Revenues grew by 18% in 2013
- Vebnet to offer health assessments and coaching from UK Preventive...
- Cigarette breaks costing businesses £8.4bn a year
- Patient data ‘will not be sold to insurance companies’
- Parents with babies in hospital face ‘crippling financial burden’
- Dental check-up prices fluctuate by £50 across the UK
- Official: Sickness absence falls to 4.4 days per worker
- Critical illness cover ‘most useful employee benefit after age 65’
- Cigna adds two plan levels and enhanced benefits to OralHealth
- Bupa acquires Chilean health insurer
- Higher pay ‘does not produce employee loyalty’
- Scientists find link between gum disease and arthritis
- More than 34 million ‘will fail to get a GP appointment’
"The industry has to take a leap of faith with a range of new 'PMI Lite' products in order to grow" Soraya Chamberlain of Punter Southall
Analysis: Cash plans and health...
How do different cash plans measure up?
Consultant orthopaedic surgeon takes on role
In November, InterGlobal announced higher benefit levels for its UltraCare iPMI plans, especially for cancer, and in January it announced premiums will rise below medical inflation for the second...
Health Insurance Directory
The Health Insurance Online Directory gives you free access to details of the industry's leading providers of health insurance and protection products and services.
Please click on one of the areas listed on the right.