Welcome to the Health Insurance Online Directory, giving you free access to details of the industry's leading providers of health insurance and protection products and services.
Simply click on a relevant product area for access to information relevant to your client's needs. Also, remember to check regularly for updates of new product and provider launches throughout the course of the year.
For further information on the directory, or if you have any comments, please email email@example.com.
back Premium Income Protection Listings
Aviva is the UK’s largest insurer, with over 14 million customers. It is also one of Europe’s leading providers of life and general insurance. Aviva is ranked as one of the UK’s top ten most valuable brands and Aviva plc is in the top 10% of socially responsible companies globally in the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index.
Hello. We are a friendly society and we provide our Members with a regular income should they become unable to work and earn a living because of illness or accidental injury.
Established in 1890 we are proud of our Member-owned ‘mutual’ status, which aligns the interests of the business with those who own it - our Members. Our philosophy is simple – we exist for the benefit of our Members.
With over 124 years experience we are committed to providing the highest quality income protection but don’t just take our word for it! We have been recognised by a number of independent industry bodies including Moneyfacts and Financial Adviser.
My Earnings Insurance
Flexible, affordable and available to a wide range of occupations with Own Occupation Cover with level benefit throughout - My Earnings Insurance is the plan that says ‘yes’ to more of your clients. Backed by our impressive, published claims record, it’s everything you would expect from a quality income protection product - and everything you wouldn’t.
Income Assured Plus
For Award Winning income protection that continues to be a favourite with Financial Advisers and their clients look no further than Income Assured Plus. An affordable and flexible income protection contract that is packed with features that enables you to tailor the contract to suit the needs of individual clients.
Dentists' Provident -
Established in 1908, Dentists' Provident is the leading provider of income protection insurance for dentists in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
As a Holloway Society, the benefits of membership are twofold - not only are there superior income protection benefits, but members also participate in the surpluses we make. Each year we allocate a share of any surpluses from our insurance business and our investments to each member and these bonuses accumulate to a cash lump sum available at retirement.
All registered dentists in the UK and Ireland under the age of 50 can apply for membership. Some of the benefits and features of our income protection solution are as follows:
- Own occupation definition of incapacity
- Wide range of deferred periods - no deferred period, any number of weeks between 1 and 52 and also 104 weeks
- Up to 60% of pre-incapacity income paid, with maximum initial cover of £1,200 per week
- Benefit payments and cash lump sum both currently free of UK income tax and capital gains tax
- Total flexibility - choice of packaged contracts and customised solutions
- 90% discount on standard premiums for Vocational Dental Practitioners/General Professional Trainees/Foundation Dentists for up to 12 months
- Ability to choose reducing, level or indexed benefit payments
- Severe disability benefit and enhanced death benefit options
- Career break option, with the ability to suspend cover for up to 2 years and resume at original level without medical reassessment
- Choice of paying premiums and receiving benefits in either Pounds Sterling or Euros
Exeter Family Friendly
Exeter Family Friendly helps you to minimise the cost and impact of ill-health for you and your family.
How do they do that?
Simply, Exeter Family will pay your bills if you are ill and unable to work. They do this with an award-winning range of income protection products:
Pure Protection - Pure simplicity. The same rates regardless of occupation and smoking-status and cover from day 1 available.
Professional Income Protection - A specialist product for low risk occupations. Fix your benefit so you don’t need to prove your income at point of claim.
Bills & Things – Exeter Family’s simplest plan that covers your bills & things for as little as £9.99 per month. No proof of current income required at application or claim.
Exeter Family Friendly
Members: 0300 123 3200 Advisers: 0300 123 3203
click to visit
For quotes, pre-underwriting enquiries and online support Tel: 0845 6020690 Fax: 01202 503433 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website and online submissions: www.lvadviser.co.uk Protection business processing and administration For new business processing, pipeline tracking, commission, underwriting and claim queries New business Tel: 0800 0286333 Existing business Tel: 0870 6070762 Fax: 01392 287287 -
LV= offers a wide range of protection products designed to meet your clients' needs. We regularly review our products and services to ensure that they are amongst the best on the market.
Our Flexible Protection Plan offers you:
- Competitive rates
- Holistic approach to protection - mix and match Life, Income, Critical Illness and Mortgage Payment Protection as required
- One application form, one set of underwriting, one plan fee - simple and straightforward.
- Market-leading tele-Interviewing facility through our online system STP. Save valuable time and minimise non-disclosure issues.
- Healthy Steps, an absolutely free private health advice service for all policyholders
- Extra Care, a support service for critical illness policyholders
Other products in our protection range include Family Income Benefit, LifeTime+ (our Whole of Life plan) and Gift Inter Vivos.
Legal & General's Income Protection Benefit
Our Income Protection Benefit is designed to provide your clients with a monthly tax free benefit, if because of an illness, injury or unemployment (if this option is selected) they were unable to work, resulting in a loss of earnings.
Other benefits during the policy term include:
- A choice of how soon your clients benefit will start, with a deferred period of either 4*, 13, 26 or 52 weeks. (* Only available for certain occupations)
- Payments of up to £150 per night whilst in hospital, if your client's stay is over seven days during the deferred period.
- Option to stagger benefits paid, to help align with when their employer reduces and then stops paying benefits/sick pay.
- Waiver of premium benefit.
- Continuous cover available during a career break.
- Cover is available from a minimum of £10 per month.
For more information call our Legal & General Protection Sales Team
back Other companies in this category
Lung cancer rates continue to rise in women as male incidence falls fast
ADL deadlock as protection providers juggle other priorities
"We are - whatever some might say - a nation with an 'insurance mentality'. So why aren't people buying?" Peter Le Beau