Welcome to the Health Insurance Online Directory, giving you free access to details of the industry's leading providers of health insurance and protection products and services.
Simply click on a relevant product area for access to information relevant to your client's needs. Also, remember to check regularly for updates of new product and provider launches throughout the course of the year.
For further information on the directory, or if you have any comments, please email email@example.com.
back Premium Group Risk Listings
Canada Life Limited
Canada Life -
Canada Life Limited has been providing group products for intermediaries and their corporate clients for over 35 years, and is now one of the UK's largest providers of group risk insurance, covering over 3 million people through its Group Insurance division.
We appreciate that flexibility and competitive pricing are both key requirements within the Group Insurance sector and have therefore carefully designed our range of products to reflect these needs:
- Group Life Assurance
- Group Income Protection (including Best Doctors®, BusinessCare and Claims Management Services, option to add Employee Assistance and Absence Management programmes)
- Group Critical Illness
- CLASS - Complete end-to-end online solution. For efficient, cost effective Group Protection business up to 100 lives. Use CLASS to quote, place, amend and obtain various schemes reports all completely online.
Legal & General
Legal & General -
Workplace Recovery provides fast aid for absent staff.
Seamlessly integrate our group income protection proposition with a company's in-house processes and our chosen specialist services, to create a modern and effective support for managing absence:
- Appropriate independent rehabilitation specialists available from as early as the fourth week of absence.
- Access to Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) through CBT Services for stress and other subjective conditions.
- Effective work re-integration programmes.
- Efficient benefit management services.
- 5% cash back early notification bonus for schemes with over 500 lives.
- Optional sickness absence reporting and occupational health case management.
Access to a range of wellbeing services including an Employee Assistance Programme available at no extra cost, discounted face to face counselling, and our web based Extra for hundreds of staff offers and discounts.
back Other companies in this category
Wesleyan Medical Sickness
"With employees having to work to greater ages surely it is time for PMI to catch up with practices in the group risk market" Larry Bulmer of ADVO Group