The specialist IP and PMI provider boss in the spotlight
Making sure your clients don't lose out
HI Daily editor David Sawers catches up with boss of the Health Insurance Cash Plan...
HI Daily editor David Sawers speaks to the care advisory services boss
HI Daily editor David Sawers asks the questions
- Cirencester Friendly releases IP claims data
- Brits failing to protect income despite rise in financial dependents
- Annuity providers to give impartial advice under new ABI measures
- Breast cancer patients let down by lack of information and...
- Scottish health board given £500,000 to send patients to private...
- Chase Templeton acquires SME intermediary Health Assist
- Patients waiting ‘unacceptably long times’ for treatment
- Debt worries ‘putting people’s mental and physical wellbeing at risk’
- Aegon publishes IP claims stats
- Exeter Family to continue IP adviser seminars
- Retirees overspending by £6,500 on holidays and nights out
- One in five UK adults 'has no savings'
"The industry has to take a leap of faith with a range of new 'PMI Lite' products in order to grow" Soraya Chamberlain of Punter Southall
"With employees having to work to greater ages surely it is time for PMI to catch up with practices in the group risk market" Larry Bulmer of ADVO Group
Consultant orthopaedic surgeon takes on role
In November, InterGlobal announced higher benefit levels for its UltraCare iPMI plans, especially for cancer, and in January it announced premiums will rise below medical inflation for the second...
Health Insurance Directory
The Health Insurance Online Directory gives you free access to details of the industry's leading providers of health insurance and protection products and services.
Please click on one of the areas listed on the right.