Providers look to grow the market
The HI Profile: Simon Philp of The Exeter
Group risk providers have the tools to tackle absence
Everyone stands to benefit – as long as everyone plays their part
A specialist's opinion
- NHS bosses ‘distance’ themselves from move to impose new junior...
- BIBA expands members’ PI panel
- Cancer patients ‘put at risk by old equipment’
- Routine operations target missed for the first time
- Mental wellbeing of lawyers ‘at risk’
- NHS winter performance ‘could become the norm’
- Wealthcare opens office in Mayfair
- Over 400,000 miss work each year due to oral health problems
- Travel for mental health care ‘must end’
- Doctors’ strike causes 3,000 cancelled operations
- Royal London intermediary protection sales rise by 49%
- Brits’ satisfaction with the NHS drops by 5%
"If we seek to divine a much better future for full-fat PMI then we are focusing on the wrong target" Peter Le Beau
Marshall, Winstanley and Tidy join iPMI provider
This new plan from the innovative Medex Protect is designed to reimburse employers the £88.45 a week they pay as Statutory Sick Pay for 27 of the 28 weeks that the benefit is paid. The benefit...
Health Insurance Directory
The Health Insurance Online Directory gives you free access to details of the industry's leading providers of health insurance and protection products and services.
Please click on one of the areas listed on the right.