Tips and tools to close the protection gap
The benefits of self-referral
IPT, the NHS, the future of healthcare and more
A chance to delight and surprise your employer and employee customers
The government initiative in the spotlight
- Young businesses urged to take out protection
- Six in 10 employers in favour of National Living Wage, GRiD survey...
- Cancer ‘accounts for half of men’s critical illness claims’
- British Friendly launches Quote & Apply system
- Chase Templeton opens Greater London hub
- GPs ‘don’t have enough resources to deliver safe care’
- Tens of thousands of UK adults living with rare cancer
- NHS trusts’ overspend reaches £1.6bn
- Brits ‘intend to deplete wealth to avoid paying for care’
- All employee groups stressed about health and finances
- 3.2 million couples ‘rely on both incomes to survive’
- Crisis talks held on care home closures
"The protection industry needs to ensure its voice is heard very loudly in the FAMR debate" Peter Le Beau
"Hacking into the UK private healthcare industry is even more worthwhile that busting US company security" Tony Levene
Key appointment for global broking team
Aviva has introduced a number of updates to its group risk plans, following its merger with Friends Life. The range consists of: * Group Income Protection. A range of deferred periods, benefit...
Health Insurance Directory
The Health Insurance Online Directory gives you free access to details of the industry's leading providers of health insurance and protection products and services.
Please click on one of the areas listed on the right.