Time for a level playing field?
On the agenda: Commission, fees, open referral and more
The specialist IP and PMI provider boss in the spotlight
Making sure your clients don't lose out
HI Daily editor David Sawers catches up with boss of the Health Insurance Cash Plan...
- NHS drugs watchdog blocks ‘unaffordable’ life-extending breast cancer...
- British expats leaving Spain in droves
- One third of adults struggling to afford healthy food
- Thousands of hospital kidney deaths ‘avoidable’
- Skin cancer rates five times higher than in the 1970s
- Parents spending £1,619 on first baby but neglecting life insurance
- BIBA renews Lockton PI broker contract for three years
- NHS waiting lists at their longest in six years
- Employees ‘more likely to stay with a company that offers great...
- Majority of older people now book travel insurance online
- Labour to consider raising NI to fix NHS funding deficit
- Disabled people ‘paying £550 a month more on everyday living costs’
"The Competition Commission's market investigation is unlikely to change much for customers" Tony Levene
"The launch date has been set for the Family Support Initiative" Peter Le Beau
New boss for London private hospital
Ageas Protect’s new individual policy provides relevant life insurance for employees outside a group scheme, allowing both employer and employee to benefit from the tax reliefs larger schemes enjoy....
Health Insurance Directory
The Health Insurance Online Directory gives you free access to details of the industry's leading providers of health insurance and protection products and services.
Please click on one of the areas listed on the right.