How the EU directive could impact you
Why insurance is just part of the picture
Will a new approach help to grow the individual market?
HI Daily editor David Sawers meets the CEO of one of the fastest-growing iPMI brokers
Tackling the last taboo
- Postcode lottery lands dental patients with ‘hard to swallow’...
- Protection awareness campaigners ‘encouraged’ by upswing in interest...
- More Brits putting money aside for ‘rainy day’ emergencies, survey...
- Protect Association offer for HI Daily readers
- Protection providers raise awareness of men’s health
- Aegon publishes protection claims stats for 2014
- Private hospitals hit back in row over patient safety concerns
- Demand for IP and CI up among HIV Positive people - if products were...
- Chase Templeton completes second intermediary acquisition of 2015
- Updated protection claims data now available on F&TRC platform
- AXA PPP healthcare joins Commercial Occupational Health Providers...
- Unum makes changes to group CI proposition
"We are - whatever some might say - a nation with an 'insurance mentality'. So why aren't people buying?" Peter Le Beau
"Should networks compel advisers to talk about protection?" Nick Jones of Exeter Family Friendly
New chairman and deputy chairman
Old Mutual Wealth
Old Mutual Wealth has introduced a raft of changes to its CI plan including: * Ten new conditions have been added, taking the total number of conditions covered to 65. Full payment is made on...
Health Insurance Directory
The Health Insurance Online Directory gives you free access to details of the industry's leading providers of health insurance and protection products and services.
Please click on one of the areas listed on the right.