The vital role of iPMI providers in times of crisis
We check out their pros and cons
How iPMI assistance is evolving and reducing expat risk
The long and the short of STIP
HI Daily Editor David Sawers meets a senior consultant who is flying high in iPMI
- NHS saving 'billions' as day surgery becomes more routine
- Spire hospital in Kent still set for closure as talks with potential...
- NHS rationing 'more prevalent' as cash-strapped health bosses look to...
- Wesleyan launches new IP plan for medical, dental and legal clients
- GP burnout 'putting patients' lives at risk', doctors' leaders claim
- Health Shield employee selected to represent Team GB in World...
- Health Shield to absorb 3.5% rise in insurance premium tax
- Bupa launches ‘entry-level’ PMI plan
- Just 11% of global risk managers well-prepared for terror attack,...
- Exeter Family Friendly offers two months of free cover across PMI...
- AllClear launches new ‘trip disruption’ cover
- Allianz Worldwide Care names successor to CEO Ron Buchan
"It's time to get out of the comfort zone" Peter Le Beau
Another point of contact for advisers at specialist IP provider
With auto-enrolment now up and running for some firms, with more scheduled to have to adopt it soon, Canada Life has piggy-backed on the opportunity to offer a simple to buy group life insurance...
Health Insurance Directory
The Health Insurance Online Directory gives you free access to details of the industry's leading providers of health insurance and protection products and services.
Please click on one of the areas listed on the right.