What impact is it having on cost - and patient choice?
A growing trend in the world of health insurance and protection
Will a surge in demand for income drawdown boost interest in life cover?
The views of life offices, networks and others
Is the UK's attitude to rainy days changing?
- Labour attacks surge on private income from NHS hospitals
- Sesame Bankhall and Instrinic agree transfer deals
- Doubts cast over private healthcare quality
- Collinson Group and Security Exchange form travel risk management...
- Nuffield Health launches post-surgery recovery programme
- APRIL UK SME PMI rate card now available
- More than one in five expect to work beyond 65
- Almost half of senior managers stressed 'most or all of the time'
- AMII AGM: Brokers demand clampdown on lead generation cowboys
- Call for more 'mindfulness-based' therapy to tackle depression
- GRiD: Employers showing encouraging signs on tackling depression but...
- Exeter Family Friendly releases income protection claims stats
"April sees the biggest ever change to the UK personal money landscape since the introduction of the NHS" Tony Levene
PHP’s Stuart Scullion succeeds Wayne Pontin as chairman
Following launches of tiered international private medical insurance (iPMI) products in Hong Kong (January) and Mexico (February), the UK is the third territory where Bupa has launched the...
Health Insurance Directory
The Health Insurance Online Directory gives you free access to details of the industry's leading providers of health insurance and protection products and services.
Please click on one of the areas listed on the right.