Is the UK's attitude to rainy days changing?
The pros and cons of pushing protection up the agenda
Could it be a step too far?
How the EU directive could impact you
Why insurance is just part of the picture
- Watchdog orders Bupa to pull TV ad
- Lutine in protection tie-up with BHSF
- Two-thirds of people would take second medical opinion if offered
- Average failed overseas assignment costs employers ‘hundreds of...
- Cash benefits and early intervention among key changes to Bupa...
- Ageas Protect rebrand to AIG Life Limited complete
- Latest Seven Families beneficiary named
- Men enjoy slightly higher healthy life expectancy than women
- One in three people set to retire still providing financial support to...
- Two thirds of bosses do not think mental illness merits time off work
- Friends Life extends Doctor Online to group protection customers
- Health Shield annual premium income rises to record levels in 2014
"April sees the biggest ever change to the UK personal money landscape since the introduction of the NHS" Tony Levene
"The protection industry has allowed itself to be shunted off into the sidings of political debate" Peter Le Beau
FCA makes three appointments
Following launches of tiered international private medical insurance (iPMI) products in Hong Kong (January) and Mexico (February), the UK is the third territory where Bupa has launched the...
Health Insurance Directory
The Health Insurance Online Directory gives you free access to details of the industry's leading providers of health insurance and protection products and services.
Please click on one of the areas listed on the right.