The chief exec of HI Daily's Group iPMI Provider of the Year shares his thoughts
Early intervention, medical prognoses, absence rates and treatment costs
What the group risk industry is doing to help
Are you up to speed?
What 'psychological first aid' could mean for your clients
- Life and CI underinsurance ‘will get worse’
- Divorce in later life ‘increases risk of heart attack death’
- Lung cancer care ‘requires drastic improvement’
- Simplyhealth’s Romana Abdin named Large Company Director of the Year
- FSCS funding system ‘grotesquely unjust for advisers’
- Employers ‘overestimating cost of group protection’
- Royal London adds five services to Helping Hand
- Millennials ‘face £5,000 redundancy bill’
- Two in five care home residents are self-funding
- A fifth of mums quit their jobs because of a lack of flexible working
- Old Mutual sets up specialist protection distribution team
- Management buyout at Direct Life
"Can we grow the individual PMI market?" Peter Le Beau
Role leads organisation's regulated insurance business in Britain
Pay4Sure is a short benefit term plan that pays an income if an employee is off work for between one and six months due to sickness or injury. The plan must be taken out by the employer, with...
Health Insurance Directory
The Health Insurance Online Directory gives you free access to details of the industry's leading providers of health insurance and protection products and services.
Please click on one of the areas listed on the right.