The pros and cons of pushing protection up the agenda
Could it be a step too far?
How the EU directive could impact you
Why insurance is just part of the picture
Will a new approach help to grow the individual market?
- AA sets sights on cold-call, no-win, no-fee whiplash claims firms
- Friends Life extends Group Cancer Cover proposition to smaller...
- BIBA launches broker funding facility
- Hood appoints CEGA as partner for MORE TH>N travel tie-up
- Launch of pension freedom ‘strengthens case for group income...
- Cigna adds two additional benefits to group dental plans
- Men and women split on where legacy should go after they die
- ‘Manifesto’ for financial advice unveiled ahead of General Election
- NHS staff absence 'doubles' due to mental health problems
- Cancer survival rates ‘more than a decade’ behind European neighbours
- Millions unable to get convenient access to GP appointments, Labour...
- Aviva extends babylon mobile health app to GIP schemes
"The protection industry has allowed itself to be shunted off into the sidings of political debate" Peter Le Beau
"Medics shouldn’t be beyond suspicion when it comes to PMI fraud" Tony Levene
New boss for financial adviser network
Following launches of tiered international private medical insurance (iPMI) products in Hong Kong (January) and Mexico (February), the UK is the third territory where Bupa has launched the...
Health Insurance Directory
The Health Insurance Online Directory gives you free access to details of the industry's leading providers of health insurance and protection products and services.
Please click on one of the areas listed on the right.