Time for a level playing field?
On the agenda: Commission, fees, open referral and more
The specialist IP and PMI provider boss in the spotlight
Making sure your clients don't lose out
HI Daily editor David Sawers catches up with boss of the Health Insurance Cash Plan...
- Aetna completes acquisition of InterGlobal
- US has highest fees for medical procedures and drugs
- APRIL UK launches accident and sickness plan with no medical...
- Lung cancer to become biggest cause of cancer death in women
- Elderly care demand to exceed family supply within three years
- Health regulator condemns end-of-life care ‘lottery’
- NHS drugs watchdog blocks ‘unaffordable’ life-extending breast cancer...
- British expats leaving Spain in droves
- One third of adults struggling to afford healthy food
- Thousands of hospital kidney deaths ‘avoidable’
- Skin cancer rates five times higher than in the 1970s
- Parents spending £1,619 on first baby but neglecting life insurance
"The Competition Commission's market investigation is unlikely to change much for customers" Tony Levene
"The launch date has been set for the Family Support Initiative" Peter Le Beau
Role will target sales and distribution in Europe
Ageas Protect’s new individual policy provides relevant life insurance for employees outside a group scheme, allowing both employer and employee to benefit from the tax reliefs larger schemes enjoy....
Health Insurance Directory
The Health Insurance Online Directory gives you free access to details of the industry's leading providers of health insurance and protection products and services.
Please click on one of the areas listed on the right.