What does it mean for the NHS – and what do health insurance intermediaries think?
Product evolution in the spotlight
What impact is it having on cost - and patient choice?
A growing trend in the world of health insurance and protection
Will a surge in demand for income drawdown boost interest in life cover?
- First Complete launches PMI and cash plan panel
- Breadwinning women urged to protect incomes as finances surpass...
- Paradigm Protect agrees PMI introducer deal with ActiveQuote
- Families increasingly concerned about caring for elderly relatives
- Years of austerity ‘could widen gaps in life expectancy’
- Now Health extends global footprint as Primary moves for Best Doctors
- Cautious Bupa plays down acquisition plans for 2015
- Punter Southall launches health-focused group IP proposition
- Two-thirds of world’s population ‘can’t access’ safe and affordable...
- LifeSearch and MoneySuperMarket extend long-term partnership
- Golden Charter confirmed as main sponsor of Protection Assocation’s...
- Bosses urged to engage older people in future business plans
Key appointment at prepaid funderal plan provider
Following launches of tiered international private medical insurance (iPMI) products in Hong Kong (January) and Mexico (February), the UK is the third territory where Bupa has launched the...
Health Insurance Directory
The Health Insurance Online Directory gives you free access to details of the industry's leading providers of health insurance and protection products and services.
Please click on one of the areas listed on the right.