The ageing population at large and its impact on today's workplace
What's the difference?
Thoughts on a Government-established savings account to cover sick pay
Getting the facts about iPMI straight
Top tips on how to get involved
- MediCare completes rebrand to April International UK
- SME bosses in the dark over key person cover
- Work-life balance ‘beats pay and benefits’ for workers
- VitalityHealth restructures key accounts team
- Canada Life confirms plans to re-enter UK individual protection market
- Portus Consulting accredited as Investors in People organisation
- SME survival at risk as key persons go uncovered
- Employers struggling to deal with anger issues in workplace
- Simplybiz launches app store
- Vitality to be official partner of Sportswomen of the Year Awards
- More than half UK population 'would depend on state if too sick to...
- British Summer Time clock change 'raises heart attack risk by 8%'
"The 7F initiative is just the beginning" Peter Le Beau
"A thinking insurer might welcome – even encourage – medical tourism" Tony Levene
Coulson now to perform similar role for Pink Network
Cigna Insurance Services
This whole of life policy is available to UK residents aged between 50 and 75 at outset. Single life only cover is offered and the maximum sum insured is £40,000. Underwriting is by answering just...
Health Insurance Directory
The Health Insurance Online Directory gives you free access to details of the industry's leading providers of health insurance and protection products and services.
Please click on one of the areas listed on the right.