HI Daily Technical Editor Andy Couchman on the latest deals to hit the headlines
What's behind all those acquisitions?
Is the intermediary landscape changing?
It's time to sort it out
Latest developments in technology and PMI
- Australia's Genesis Care buys Cancer Partners UK
- Primary completes acquisition of Best Doctors Insurance
- 45% of UK adults have no life cover, research suggests
- Management buy-out at CEGA
- CircleHealth planning to build private hospital on former BBC site at...
- Female lung cancer cases at 'all-time high'
- Health Secretary: Individuals need to take more personal...
- Prescriptions to display drug costs in bid to reduce waste
- CS Healthcare launches budget PMI product
- Three-quarters of workers report being 'stressed' during past year
- AXA PPP International expands Pan African Plan across whole continent
- Hopes to wipe out breast cancer deaths by 2050 ‘welcome but...
Surrey-based financial adviser to provide advice and support and promote initiatives and campaign messages
Havensrock’s second new plan is a group income protection plan (GIP) aimed primarily at SMEs, and it has a strong emphasis on helping employers maximise productivity. The core of the plan is a...
Health Insurance Directory
The Health Insurance Online Directory gives you free access to details of the industry's leading providers of health insurance and protection products and services.
Please click on one of the areas listed on the right.