Providers look to grow the market
The HI Profile: Simon Philp of The Exeter
Group risk providers have the tools to tackle absence
Everyone stands to benefit – as long as everyone plays their part
A specialist's opinion
- Wealthcare opens office in Mayfair
- Over 400,000 miss work each year due to oral health problems
- Travel for mental health care ‘must end’
- Doctors’ strike causes 3,000 cancelled operations
- Royal London intermediary protection sales rise by 49%
- Brits’ satisfaction with the NHS drops by 5%
- Businesses ‘failing to protect staff against corporate travel risks’
- Medicash renews calls for IPT rethink
- Aetna adds crisis management service for members
- Bower launches high net worth equity release service
- Elderly ‘at mercy of care home price rises’
- Better lifestyles ‘cut risk of Alzheimer’s by 22%’
"If we seek to divine a much better future for full-fat PMI then we are focusing on the wrong target" Peter Le Beau
"It’s vital to know who is behind CPD material – and what their motivation is" Tony Levene
Lobbying expert to strengthen trade body's efforts in devolved nations
This new plan from the innovative Medex Protect is designed to reimburse employers the £88.45 a week they pay as Statutory Sick Pay for 27 of the 28 weeks that the benefit is paid. The benefit...
Health Insurance Directory
The Health Insurance Online Directory gives you free access to details of the industry's leading providers of health insurance and protection products and services.
Please click on one of the areas listed on the right.