Can intermediaries really benefit from it?
And what about the almost religious devotion to the NHS?
It’s vital that all organisations have the necessary contingency plans in place
The group risk industry has a role to play
Rights and responsibilities in the workplace
- Unum EAP counselling ‘improves mental health for 92% of users’
- The Exeter reveals IP claims stats for 2017
- Generali Global Assistance launches three travel plans on Insuremytrip
- Millennials ‘twice as likely as parents to suffer from stress’
- AIG Life calls for focus on ‘real’ customers as it publishes claims...
- Scottish Widows Protect now available on UnderwriteMe
- Aviva launches mental health service for large corporates
- Vitality and Amazon launch Vitality Alexa Skill
- Only two in five UK adults ‘getting enough sleep’
- Families urged to follow Chancellor’s lead and review finances
- Aviva launches relevant life with ‘significant illness’ policy
- Canada is the most expensive country to break a leg
Appointment announced at trade body's AGM
AIG’s new IP product aims to offer best in class features and benefits and a key feature is using early adoption services to help customers recover faster and get back to work quicker. Available as...
Health Insurance Directory
The Health Insurance Online Directory gives you free access to details of the industry's leading providers of health insurance and protection products and services.
Please click on one of the areas listed on the right.