A new Prime Minister, but the same challenges remain
Employers need to tell their employees about the benefits they have in place
The new legislative landscape
...for a corporate healthcare push
The focus on income protection - and its impact on CI
- Encouraging depressed people to do things they enjoy ‘as effective as...
- Week-long GP waits set to rise to 100 million occasions by 2020
- NHS delays ‘putting arthritis sufferers at risk of long-term...
- Hospitals ‘given green light to miss waiting time targets’
- Travel insurance claims payments via Pingit double in a year
- Londoners 'least likely' to have life insurance
- Alcohol ‘causes seven types of cancer’
- Private sector ‘plays larger role in NHS than realised’
- UK ranks in bottom 25 counties for improving wellbeing
- Doctors ‘should prescribe lifestyle changes to tackle diabetes’
- Brexit causing job security fears
- Patients could be axed by GPs after five years of no contact
"Community pricing, NCDs and the future of medical insurance" Tony Levene
"A new trade body for protection intermediaries faces a Herculean challenge" Tony Levene
Key appointment for West Midlands Director of the Year
Legal & General
L&G has introduced a number of updates to its existing IP plan, including: * A new two year benefit period plan. This offers customers a more affordable option and replaces the previous five...
Health Insurance Directory
The Health Insurance Online Directory gives you free access to details of the industry's leading providers of health insurance and protection products and services.
Please click on one of the areas listed on the right.