The chief exec of HI Daily's Group iPMI Provider of the Year shares his thoughts
Early intervention, medical prognoses, absence rates and treatment costs
What the group risk industry is doing to help
Are you up to speed?
What 'psychological first aid' could mean for your clients
- Over a third of UK adults don’t get enough sleep
- EAP provider Health Assured launces wellbeing app
- A quarter of workers did not take their holiday allowance in 2015
- IRESS adds protection module to XPLAN Mortgage
- 6.5 million UK employees ‘unhappy at work’
- Poor work-life balance in midlife ‘affects health decades later’
- Living near a busy road ‘increases blood pressure’
- Winter ‘unhealthiest time of the year’
- Only 2% of Brits know the factors that increase dementia risk
- SimplyBiz launches digital solution for advisers
- A fifth of managers avoid speaking to employees about cancer
- Dozens of medical treatments ‘have little or no benefit’
"Does private medical insurance really deserve to be treated differently?" Tony Levene
Stephen McGee takes on role on permanent basis
Pay4Sure is a short benefit term plan that pays an income if an employee is off work for between one and six months due to sickness or injury. The plan must be taken out by the employer, with...
Health Insurance Directory
The Health Insurance Online Directory gives you free access to details of the industry's leading providers of health insurance and protection products and services.
Please click on one of the areas listed on the right.