What impact is it having on cost - and patient choice?
A growing trend in the world of health insurance and protection
Will a surge in demand for income drawdown boost interest in life cover?
The views of life offices, networks and others
Is the UK's attitude to rainy days changing?
- Surge in tradespeople facing financial problems due to ill health
- AXA PPP launches new modular individual PMI product
- Aviva launches multi-product protection platform
- NHS finances suffering as hospital bosses ‘rake in millions in extra...
- HX Global opens latest office in US
- L&G: Mental health issues account for 20% of individual IP claims
- Researchers uncover more evidence of success of talking therapy
- Breast cancer blood test 'could be more accurate than mammography'
- Huge surge in funeral costs predicted
- Employers demand government action on health and wellbeing
- Absence headache for men over parental leave
- Holloway Friendly launches breast cancer support policy
"April sees the biggest ever change to the UK personal money landscape since the introduction of the NHS" Tony Levene
"The protection industry has allowed itself to be shunted off into the sidings of political debate" Peter Le Beau
Latest high profile appointment
Following launches of tiered international private medical insurance (iPMI) products in Hong Kong (January) and Mexico (February), the UK is the third territory where Bupa has launched the...
Health Insurance Directory
The Health Insurance Online Directory gives you free access to details of the industry's leading providers of health insurance and protection products and services.
Please click on one of the areas listed on the right.