Latest developments in technology and PMI
What does it mean for the NHS – and what do health insurance intermediaries think?
Product evolution in the spotlight
What impact is it having on cost - and patient choice?
A growing trend in the world of health insurance and protection
- Senior UK doctor casts doubts over ‘ethics’ of private medicine
- Direct sales fuel Q1 protection premium boost for L&G
- Royal London intermediary protection brands pay out 94% of CI claims...
- Three quarters of UK men ‘will be obese’ by 2030
- Not saving enough and getting divorced among nation’s top money...
- Money worries putting middle-aged women at increased risk of heart...
- Group risk industry pays out £1.26bn in benefits in 2014
- AIG Life launches whole of life proposition
- Mental health charity launches help and support line for emergency...
- Travel insurance specialist calls for end to IPT ‘anomaly’
- UK pet insurers pay out £1.65m a day in claims
- Stonebridge Group sees 68% increase in life applications by ARs
Key appointment at prepaid funderal plan provider
Following launches of tiered international private medical insurance (iPMI) products in Hong Kong (January) and Mexico (February), the UK is the third territory where Bupa has launched the...
Health Insurance Directory
The Health Insurance Online Directory gives you free access to details of the industry's leading providers of health insurance and protection products and services.
Please click on one of the areas listed on the right.