How will the sector respond?
How to avoid slipping up
The ageing population at large and its impact on today's workplace
What's the difference?
Thoughts on a Government-established savings account to cover sick pay
- Difference in life expectancy between sexes narrowing, official...
- Discovery recognised by Fortune magazine for positive social impact
- Friends Life now offering counselling and carer support services
- NHS money being spent on 'treats' for patients
- Mercer launches digital employee benefits platform
- Health Insurance Awards 2015 - Intermediary Shortlist revealed
- Obesity could be 'hard-wired' into the brain, scientists say
- MPs 'getting special treatment' at NHS hospital
- Employers ‘more aware’ of responsibility for mental wellbeing of staff
- Death rates for heart disease down by 40% in a decade
- Five million people in England ‘now pre-diabetic’
- Global life expectancy up significantly – but so is illness and...
"The 7F initiative is just the beginning" Peter Le Beau
"A thinking insurer might welcome – even encourage – medical tourism" Tony Levene
Former Pink sales director is latest appointment
Cigna Insurance Services
This whole of life policy is available to UK residents aged between 50 and 75 at outset. Single life only cover is offered and the maximum sum insured is £40,000. Underwriting is by answering just...
Health Insurance Directory
The Health Insurance Online Directory gives you free access to details of the industry's leading providers of health insurance and protection products and services.
Please click on one of the areas listed on the right.