It's time to sort it out
Latest developments in technology and PMI
Product evolution in the spotlight
What impact is it having on cost - and patient choice?
A new era for employee benefits
- Waits for routine ops at NHS foundation trusts soar by more than 8%
- Senior GP representative attacks PM’s ‘surreal obsession’ with...
- One in four people dying due to poor lifestyle choices
- Children ‘three times more likely’ to be obese than parents
- Owning a dog ‘keeps people healthy’ – Vitality research
- Openwork to quit APFA
- NHS missing key cancer targets, major charity claims
- Family history ‘doesn’t mean worse prognosis’ for women with breast...
- Official: Thousands of dying patients suffering ‘needlessly’
- Anxiety and depression linked to liver disease
- AXA PPP healthcare to acquire The Permanent Health Company
- Two-fifths of cohabitees with mortgages have no life cover
"Why Bupa’s banned ad might be a boost for private healthcare" Tony Levene
"The days of underwriters living in ivory towers and expecting the world to move around them are long gone" Peter Le Beau
Former Aegon exec takes on newly-created role
In 2009, Aviva became the first UK life insurer to offer free life cover to new parents, offering a term policy with a sum insured of £10,000. It has now redeveloped the plan, increasing the sum...
Health Insurance Directory
The Health Insurance Online Directory gives you free access to details of the industry's leading providers of health insurance and protection products and services.
Please click on one of the areas listed on the right.