The specialist IP and PMI provider boss in the spotlight
Making sure your clients don't lose out
HI Daily editor David Sawers catches up with boss of the Health Insurance Cash Plan...
HI Daily editor David Sawers speaks to the care advisory services boss
HI Daily editor David Sawers asks the questions
- Cash plans valued as highly as PMI by UK employees
- Best Doctors signs exclusivity deal with Aviva in Ireland
- Protection on agenda as Openwork launches Mortgage Market...
- Skandia CI claims stats revealed after market re-entry last year
- LifeSearch gross profit up 37% in 2013
- JLT reports 15% rise in profits for UK employee benefits business
- AXA PPP launches healthcare cover for Channel Islands and Isle of Man
- Vebnet to offer health assessments and coaching from UK Preventive...
- L&G individual and group protection premiums up 5% in 2013
- Jelf urges businesses to check iPMI and travel cover as overseas trips...
- UK travel insurance and assistance market ‘will keep shrinking’
- Cigarette breaks costing businesses £8.4bn a year
"I have always been minded to prioritise PMI over private education" Peter Le Beau
"The NHS will always be cast as the heroic underdog but the private health industry is willing to work together to achieve good" Dr Umang Patel of Aviva UK Health
Former Jelf exec takes on head of international role
In November, InterGlobal announced higher benefit levels for its UltraCare iPMI plans, especially for cancer, and in January it announced premiums will rise below medical inflation for the second...
Health Insurance Directory
The Health Insurance Online Directory gives you free access to details of the industry's leading providers of health insurance and protection products and services.
Please click on one of the areas listed on the right.