It's time to sort it out
Latest developments in technology and PMI
Product evolution in the spotlight
What impact is it having on cost - and patient choice?
A new era for employee benefits
- Mercer acquires executive reward specialist Kepler
- Construction workers warned of skin cancer risk as summer approaches
- Individuals urged to look to annuities as more become reliant on state...
- Brits ‘too tolerant of bad teeth’, TV doctor says
- Surge in waiting times for breast cancer diagnosis and treatment in...
- 11.5 million people across UK 'at risk of developing diabetes'
- Parents of young children urged to take out financial protection as...
- Employee benefits ‘integral’ for hard-pressed younger workers
- Individuals left ‘confused and concerned’ by online health searches
- Cigna retains Investors in People accreditation for three more years
- Waiting list for routine ops at NHS foundation trusts soars by more...
- Senior GP representative attacks PM’s ‘surreal obsession’ with...
"Why Bupa’s banned ad might be a boost for private healthcare" Tony Levene
"The days of underwriters living in ivory towers and expecting the world to move around them are long gone" Peter Le Beau
Former Aegon exec takes on newly-created role
In 2009, Aviva became the first UK life insurer to offer free life cover to new parents, offering a term policy with a sum insured of £10,000. It has now redeveloped the plan, increasing the sum...
Health Insurance Directory
The Health Insurance Online Directory gives you free access to details of the industry's leading providers of health insurance and protection products and services.
Please click on one of the areas listed on the right.