The incentive to protect must not be weakened
An untapped market
Why brokers need to be aware of new game-changing regulation
Morale booster or time waster?
What could the AMII customer authorisation form do for the market?
- SNP accused of ‘back door privatisation’ in the NHS
- Digital technology ‘will boost health insurance in the long term’
- Best employers for work-life balance revealed
- Benenden Hospital launches bariatric service
- Diabetes-related amputations reach record high
- Number of individual IP policies increases for first time since 2007
- 10-minute appointments ‘running general practice into the ground’
- New tax needed to ‘save NHS from collapse’
- Sick pay in the UK ‘lags behind rest of Europe’
- Women 50% more likely to get incorrect diagnosis after a heart attack
- Brits ignore 85% of information sent by insurers
- NHS cuts ‘being planned across England’
"Two ideas to improve things for our customers" Peter Le Beau
"Could P2P insurance be the future?" Tony Levene
Family Care is a corporate hybrid aimed at giving families some of the benefits of both health cash plans (HCPs) and private medical insurance (PMI) centred around benefits based on the child’s...
Health Insurance Directory
The Health Insurance Online Directory gives you free access to details of the industry's leading providers of health insurance and protection products and services.
Please click on one of the areas listed on the right.