Morale booster or time waster?
What could the AMII customer authorisation form do for the market?
Wearable devices, data - and the future
Why reviewing financial protection with your clients is more important than ever
HI Daily Editor David Sawers asks the questions
- Corbyn pledges to end private provision within the NHS
- Retirees failing to prepare for future care needs
- Pollution and fatty foods ‘increase dementia risk’
- Hospital visits for heart disease and stroke on the rise
- Commuting ‘increases weight, stress and blood pressure’
- GRiD chairman Lee Lovett to succeed John Ritchie as CEO of Ellipse
- Almost 40% of businesses have no owner life cover
- Surge in patients injured by NHS medical blunders
- Terror attacks ‘major concern for British travellers’
- Job satisfaction in early career ‘impacts health at age 40’
- NHS to cancel thousands of operations to stop ‘winter crisis’
- Male breadwinners ‘suffer poor health and wellbeing’
"Two ideas to improve things for our customers" Peter Le Beau
"Could P2P insurance be the future?" Tony Levene
Munich Re exec to lead reinsurer's digital group risk business
Family Care is a corporate hybrid aimed at giving families some of the benefits of both health cash plans (HCPs) and private medical insurance (PMI) centred around benefits based on the child’s...
Health Insurance Directory
The Health Insurance Online Directory gives you free access to details of the industry's leading providers of health insurance and protection products and services.
Please click on one of the areas listed on the right.