The specialist IP and PMI provider boss in the spotlight
Making sure your clients don't lose out
HI Daily editor David Sawers catches up with boss of the Health Insurance Cash Plan...
HI Daily editor David Sawers speaks to the care advisory services boss
HI Daily editor David Sawers asks the questions
- Chase Templeton acquires SME intermediary Health Assist
- Patients waiting ‘unacceptably long times’ for treatment
- Debt worries ‘putting people’s mental and physical wellbeing at risk’
- Aegon publishes IP claims stats
- Exeter Family to continue IP adviser seminars
- Retirees overspending by £6,500 on holidays and nights out
- One in five UK adults 'has no savings'
- 800,000 elderly being denied care home places and help at home
- Cancer Drugs Fund has created ‘inequalities’ across the UK
- Cinven hires banks for possible Spire Healthcare sale
- Advisers more confident about their firm’s prospects this year
- Cash plans valued as highly as PMI by UK employees
"I have always been minded to prioritise PMI over private education" Peter Le Beau
"The NHS will always be cast as the heroic underdog but the private health industry is willing to work together to achieve good" Dr Umang Patel of Aviva UK Health
David Royle will step down at the end of June
In November, InterGlobal announced higher benefit levels for its UltraCare iPMI plans, especially for cancer, and in January it announced premiums will rise below medical inflation for the second...
Health Insurance Directory
The Health Insurance Online Directory gives you free access to details of the industry's leading providers of health insurance and protection products and services.
Please click on one of the areas listed on the right.