HI Daily Technical Editor Andy Couchman on the latest deals to hit the headlines
What's behind all those acquisitions?
Is the intermediary landscape changing?
It's time to sort it out
Latest developments in technology and PMI
- Three-quarters of workers report being 'stressed' during past year
- AXA PPP International expands Pan African Plan across whole continent
- Hopes to wipe out breast cancer deaths by 2050 ‘welcome but...
- Office workers urged to take time out as stress levels rise
- L&G reports surge in CI claims for Multiple Sclerosis
- LV= to host income protection roadshows
- Willis and Towers Watson to merge in £18bn deal
- Official: Businesses must do more to make workers happier and...
- New figures suggest more families should consider houseperson IP cover
- Doctors’ vote to oppose Chancellor’s £200m public health ‘cuts’
- Self-pay boosts Nuffield as PMI industry recovery remains ‘slow’
- UK fares poorly in ‘world wellbeing chart’
"Let's drop the pretence that policyholders can have whatever they want, irrespective of price" Tony Levene
"Yes, retirement income is a big issue but you have to reach retirement or have an income that hasn't been decimated by illness..." Peter Le Beau
Claire Ginnelly takes on the role
Havensrock’s second new plan is a group income protection plan (GIP) aimed primarily at SMEs, and it has a strong emphasis on helping employers maximise productivity. The core of the plan is a...
Health Insurance Directory
The Health Insurance Online Directory gives you free access to details of the industry's leading providers of health insurance and protection products and services.
Please click on one of the areas listed on the right.