Don’t be caught out in a crisis
A new Prime Minister, but the same challenges remain
Employers need to tell their employees about the benefits they have in place
The new legislative landscape
...for a corporate healthcare push
- Unum partners with Pure Benefits to offer health benefits to small...
- Medical assistance provider CEGA acquired by Charles Taylor
- Disability employment gap target ‘will fail without radical change’
- Terrorism ‘prompts US travellers to change holiday plans’
- Royal Brompton & Harefield Hospitals opens private outpatient and...
- Encouraging depressed people to do things they enjoy ‘as effective as...
- Week-long GP waits set to rise to 100 million occasions by 2020
- NHS delays ‘putting arthritis sufferers at risk of long-term...
- Hospitals ‘given green light to miss waiting time targets’
- Travel insurance claims payments via Pingit double in a year
- Londoners 'least likely' to have life insurance
- Alcohol ‘causes seven types of cancer’
"An important dialogue" Peter Le Beau
"Community pricing, NCDs and the future of medical insurance" Tony Levene
Joy Linton also confirmed as finance chief
Legal & General
L&G has introduced a number of updates to its existing IP plan, including: * A new two year benefit period plan. This offers customers a more affordable option and replaces the previous five...
Health Insurance Directory
The Health Insurance Online Directory gives you free access to details of the industry's leading providers of health insurance and protection products and services.
Please click on one of the areas listed on the right.