Is the intermediary landscape changing?
It's time to sort it out
Latest developments in technology and PMI
Product evolution in the spotlight
What impact is it having on cost - and patient choice?
- Auto-enrolment ‘raising SME awareness of group life cover’
- UK GPs ‘slower to refer patients who might have cancer’
- Vitality founder receives World Health Assembly award
- Quarter of back pain sufferers ‘have undiagnosed symptoms’
- Aon Employee Benefits rolls out standalone plan design comparison tool
- Companies with workers in Germany urged to review health benefits
- Daily commute of just 20 minutes can cause ‘professional burnout’
- Direct Life on recruitment drive
- Employee health at risk as ‘weekend working’ takes its toll
- Mercer acquires executive reward specialist Kepler
- Construction workers warned of skin cancer risk as summer approaches
- Individuals urged to look to annuities as more become reliant on state...
"Why Bupa’s banned ad might be a boost for private healthcare" Tony Levene
"The days of underwriters living in ivory towers and expecting the world to move around them are long gone" Peter Le Beau
In 2009, Aviva became the first UK life insurer to offer free life cover to new parents, offering a term policy with a sum insured of £10,000. It has now redeveloped the plan, increasing the sum...
Health Insurance Directory
The Health Insurance Online Directory gives you free access to details of the industry's leading providers of health insurance and protection products and services.
Please click on one of the areas listed on the right.