A growing trend in the world of health insurance and protection
Will a surge in demand for income drawdown boost interest in life cover?
The views of life offices, networks and others
Is the UK's attitude to rainy days changing?
The pros and cons of pushing protection up the agenda
- Employers demand government action on health and wellbeing
- Absence headache for men over parental leave
- Holloway Friendly launches breast cancer support policy
- British companies urged to check healthcare needs of ‘five million...
- GPs take occ health into their own hands
- Mobile health apps ‘unhealthy', senior GP claims
- Transport for London spending ‘millions’ on counselling for stressed...
- Cirencester’s My Earnings Insurance added to Personal Touch protection...
- AIG Life protection claims paid stats up on 2014
- Spike in back pain among mobile-mad under-30s
- MetLife rolls out AXA PPP wellness programme to workforce
- Conservatives pledge extra £8bn for NHS
"April sees the biggest ever change to the UK personal money landscape since the introduction of the NHS" Tony Levene
"The protection industry has allowed itself to be shunted off into the sidings of political debate" Peter Le Beau
Latest high profile appointment
Following launches of tiered international private medical insurance (iPMI) products in Hong Kong (January) and Mexico (February), the UK is the third territory where Bupa has launched the...
Health Insurance Directory
The Health Insurance Online Directory gives you free access to details of the industry's leading providers of health insurance and protection products and services.
Please click on one of the areas listed on the right.