The pros and cons of pushing protection up the agenda
Could it be a step too far?
How the EU directive could impact you
Why insurance is just part of the picture
Will a new approach help to grow the individual market?
- Men enjoy slightly higher healthy life expectancy than women
- One in three people set to retire still providing financial support to...
- Two thirds of bosses do not think mental illness merits time off work
- Friends Life extends Doctor Online to group protection customers
- Health Shield annual premium income rises to record levels in 2014
- HR managers sceptical about value of Fit for Work service
- AA sets sights on cold-call, no-win, no-fee whiplash claims firms
- Friends Life extends Group Cancer Cover proposition to smaller...
- BIBA launches broker funding facility
- Hood appoints CEGA as partner for MORE TH>N travel tie-up
- Launch of pension freedom ‘strengthens case for group income...
- Cigna adds two additional benefits to group dental plans
"April sees the biggest ever change to the UK personal money landscape since the introduction of the NHS" Tony Levene
"The protection industry has allowed itself to be shunted off into the sidings of political debate" Peter Le Beau
New boss for financial adviser network
Following launches of tiered international private medical insurance (iPMI) products in Hong Kong (January) and Mexico (February), the UK is the third territory where Bupa has launched the...
Health Insurance Directory
The Health Insurance Online Directory gives you free access to details of the industry's leading providers of health insurance and protection products and services.
Please click on one of the areas listed on the right.