The HI Profile: Simon Philp of The Exeter
Group risk providers have the tools to tackle absence
Everyone stands to benefit – as long as everyone plays their part
A specialist's opinion
An everyday danger facing all kinds of workers
- Elderly ‘at mercy of care home price rises’
- Better lifestyles ‘cut risk of Alzheimer’s by 22%’
- Three quarters of businesses have adopted flexible working
- Surge in privatisation ‘threatening free NHS treatment’
- Cosmetic surgery at a record high
- Workers ‘turn to comfort food to cope with stress’
- Heart attacks in men down 40% since smoking ban
- Four in 10 hospitals give poor end-of-life care
- National Dental Plan gets BDHF approval
- AXA Research Fund commits €8.5m to cancer innovation
- Financial anxiety ‘impacts ability to perform at work’
- ESA ‘has failed to get sick people back to work’
"If we seek to divine a much better future for full-fat PMI then we are focusing on the wrong target" Peter Le Beau
"It’s vital to know who is behind CPD material – and what their motivation is" Tony Levene
Lobbying expert to strengthen trade body's efforts in devolved nations
This new plan from the innovative Medex Protect is designed to reimburse employers the £88.45 a week they pay as Statutory Sick Pay for 27 of the 28 weeks that the benefit is paid. The benefit...
Health Insurance Directory
The Health Insurance Online Directory gives you free access to details of the industry's leading providers of health insurance and protection products and services.
Please click on one of the areas listed on the right.